Wednesday 15 February 2017

Book review: The secret

Book : The Secret.
Author : Rhonda Byrne

What this book is about?

Who doesn't want to be successful?
you do, don't you?
Well if you dream big you need to act big.
THIS BOOK IS THE REAL DEAL FOR YOU.
This book gives you techniques to properly channelize your energy towards your goals.
It covers various aspects such as attracting money, relationships. health and the most important - you.
It basically revolves around the limitless power of our mind - The law of attraction.
How to use it for our personal gains.


What I liked about this book?

First of all its quite REAL, nothing from a different world.
The writing is precise and impacting. It was so impacting that I didn't wanna stop reading it.
The book is motivation in itself. This book also enumerates a lot of real life examples which makes it quite legit. The techniques it shares are easy to follow. It reminds us time and again about the endless power of our mind. 



Word by me :
This book is the MOTHER of all other motivating books.
Well, if you are an ambitious person or someone who is constantly low because of the ups and downs in life, you need to read this book. You'll learn to direct your energy towards the positive. I myself have followed these techniques as I am someone who feels lost time and again and needs a push every now and then. I would urge you to read it and most importantly USE it. If I can change my life, so can you.




No comments:

Post a Comment