Monday 5 December 2016

Book Review. The monk who sold his ferrari.

Hey guys!! Well I'll be reviewing a few books along with the other posts.
This was the very first self help book I read. This book Did change my life.

Book: The Monk who sold his ferrari.
Genre: self help.
Author: Robin Sharma
Published in : 1997

1... What this book is about?
Its a story of a lawyer who gives away his riches to find meaning and purpose of his life. He learns the basic essence of his life in his Himalayan journey.

2. What I particularly liked about this book?

FIRSTLY the title is amazing. Its so catchy it makes everyone inquisitive about the book.
Quite a relatable story. The tone is narrative.
Easy to understand and visualize.
I really did like the symbols and their association.
The writing is quite intriguing. No doubt about that.

3. What I din't like?
                  Well a little monotonous in the middle.


4. Word by me.
I'd suggest this book for readers in their 20s and mostly those who read a lot of self help. Also for people like me.. who are quite over energetic, reading such books help channelize the energy.
Well, If I can change my life, why can't you?
A MUST READ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment